Thursday, April 14, 2011

Days 13 and 14 of Challenge

I got behind again! Here we go:

Day 13: Goals I have three HUGE goals right now:

1. Lose weight and be healthy: Last night I attended a Bariatric Surgery seminar. I am very excited about this route and can't wait to see where it takes me!

2. Raise my son to be a caring and gentle man: I think Doc and I are doing a good job with this goal. We shower him with affection and are beginning to teach him how to be polite (please, thank you, etc).

3. Get our budget under control and put away money for our family's future: This includes saving for Cheeks' college, our retirement, and extra unexpected expenses. This is a hard one, but we are enjoying doing it. It's great to see our savings build up little bits at a time.

Day 14 - A picture you love

Now this is just too many to choose from. I had to sift through, but found this one that I adore.



Cheeks was about 5 weeks old here. This was one of the first really big smiles he gave me - and I capture it with my phone. He hasn't stopped smiling since!

No comments:

Post a Comment