Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 12 - What You Believe (a few minutes early)

I believe there is good in everyone. I think that even those who seem mean and awful have SOME good to them - they just encountered a rough patch in their life at some point.

I believe that you can have what you want if you work hard enough for it.

I believe in G-d (and I believe he looks a little like Mr. Clean).

I believe everything happens for a reason - if it weren't for the things that happen every day, you may not be where you are today. If you don't like where you are today, it is merely setting up the stage for your future.

I believe in hard work.

I believe in my family.

I believe that ignorance is born out of fear.

I believe that one day soon, I will be able to legally marry Doc and she will legally be able to adopt Cheeks.

I believe it is now time for me to go to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment