Monday, April 4, 2011

Challenge Days 3 and 4

I officially missed a day! Here is one post for days 3 and 4:

Day 3-Your first love

I had a few boyfriends and a girlfriend; however, Doc is really my first TRUE love I believe. From the minute we met, I knew we were soulmates. I had never felt that way with anyone else. We have our ups and downs like any other couple, but we both know that no matter what, we will grow old together. I look forward to every day of that journey.


Day 4-Your parents

My parents have been married for 41 years! They argue and bicker all the time, but to me, they are the perfect couple. Most of the time, their bickering is funny and I can't imagine them not doing it! They are the most giving people and none of it has ever been taken for granted. I want to be just like them when "i grow up" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment