Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 25 - A Favorite Memory

For this post, I decided to go back to before the day Cheeks was born (because that is of course what I would have written about without saying!) My favorite memory was for about 2 minutes on 10/25/2008. Doc and I got married that day (not legally unfortunately - but spirtually and in front of close friends and family!)

The absolute best memory of that day for me was running into a private room directly after the ceremony. We had about 2 minutes alone - and we spent it smiling and laughing. Our family and friends had just thrown birdseed all over us (NOT a good idea for people thinking of doing this - I think I am still finding birdseed 2.5 years later lol). So we were both covered in birdseed - freshly married - and so happy. That was a great moment :)

This is a pic of us running into the room after the ceremony:

No comments:

Post a Comment