Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 23 - Favorite Vacation

I think I already answered this one in an earlier post when I wrote about our trip to Scotland. So I'll use this challenge post as an update on Cheeks:

1. WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!!!

2. Cheeks has developed extreme separation anxiety. And I think I have too. Whenever Doc or I leave the room, Cheeks goes into hysterics. We are trying to break this cycle - but it's a rough one.

3. At the age of 13 months, Cheeks has already had 2 haircuts. First one was at the Magic Kingdom - second one at a place called Cool Cuts. VERY happy with MK - not so happy with Cool Cuts.

4. He waves at his mama and me, but still working on waving at others.

5. He claps when he's excited or he is eating something he really enjoys.

6. Favorite meal is Gerber Spinach and Cheese Ravioli, a slice of american cheese, and a cup of yogurt. This always gets claps out of Cheeks.

7. Still loves anything with wheels. He also loves his Mickey Mouse chair too. He is 100% boy climing in and out of that chair. To my horror, he has gone head first off the chair - only to get right back up and do it again!

8. He is becoming more and more affectionate. He gives his toys, books, and the iPad kisses. He gives his mama and me big hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment