Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 5 - Your Siblings

I am writing this before I forget!!!

I grew up with one sister. She is six and a half years older than me. While you would think that age difference would make for two people who aren't very close, that is not the case in this family. I am VERY close with my sister and would do anything for her! I know these past couple of blogs seem like a mushy love fest - but my family is just close like that! LOL She is married to a police man, so 14 years ago, I also inherited a very funny and quick witted brother in law. We have fun making fun of each other. As a matter of fact, I need to think of a good gag gift to get him for the holidays!

I also "inherited" a brother in law when I married Doc 2.5 years ago. I actually met him before I met Doc. Doc and I met in a Starbucks in CT (I'll blog about how we met in another blog) but her brother was in there ordering coffee before I met her minutes later.

On a side note - I am very proud of myself for completing this blog before 7 am on the day it is due!!

No comments:

Post a Comment