Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge Days 9, 10, and 11

Weekends are hard to keep up with! Here are three days combined into one: Day 9-A picture of your friends I've had some good friends over the years. I thought about who to post in this pic, and decided in the end, the two people who will be my best friends forever are Doc and Cheeks:



Day 10-Something you’re afraid of Day

My biggest fear is death. I am terrified of dying because of the unknown. I'm also scared of people I love dying before I do. How do living people know that death doesn't hurt or that you don't realize you are in a box in the ground?? The whole concept is terrifying to me. I just hate the whole thing in general! And with that, I'll switch to a happier and more exciting challenge day :)


11-Favorite TV shows

Now this is a topic I can write on for days! I have a few favorite current shows, and a few favorite older shows. Will start with current:

1. American Idol - I love the talent on this show. I actually like it better when the weird/bad people are done with and they just have good singers on.

2. Desparate Housewives - I love a good plot line - and this show is full of them. I also really like the characters in the show.

3. Law and Order SVU - LOVE LOVE LOVE Mariska Hargitay.

4. Unwrapped - I like seeing all the behind the scenes stuff on foods that we eat.

5. GLEE - I am a true Gleek. I can't wait until the season picks up again soon. Again, I love the talent in this show. The story lines get kind of weird - but the talent is incredible.

6. Saturday Night Live - have loved this show since the 7th grade. Some seasons are better than others, but usually fairly funny.

And now onto my older favorite TV shows:

1. Little House on the Prairie - Great old fashioned family show. Makes you want to live without all of the technology of today.

2. Three's Company - A great classic.

3. Disneyland's 30th Anniversary Special - So this aired in 1984 I think. When I was a kid, my parents taped it and I watched it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. I still have the VCR tape and plan to show it to my kids and hope they enjoy it too! I know - I'm weird.

4. Laugh-In - I used to sneak and watch this past my bedtime - it came on at 11pm on Nick at Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment