Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 22 - Favorite City

This is an easy one hands down for me. My favorite city is New York City. I love all of the history and culture. I love that there is a huge park in the center of the bustling city. I'm a New Yorker by birth, so perhaps I have some attachment because of that.

Doc and I actually spent our first day meeting each other in NYC. We met online, and by coincidence we were both visiting family/friends in CT Memorial Day Weekend of 2004. We met up and took a train to NYC together. We've been together since. Every year since then (with the exception of when i was pregnant with Cheeks) Doc and I have taken a trip to NYC. We are going back this summer, Cheeks in tow, and we are so excited!!!

Some of my favorite things to do in the city:

1. Broadway
2. Central Park
3. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. The Museum of Natural History
5. Hotdog at Papaya King
6. Pizza at Familia in Times Square area
7. Times Square

One of these days, we'll get to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building! I've never done either of those considering I've been there so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment