Friday, November 19, 2010

A revamp

My blog has received a makeover! I was never crazy about my blog's title. And now, on a lazy Friday at work, I have developed a new persona for my blog! I'm very excited about the change. I've changed the title, the look, and now need to think of new blog aliases for my family. Going forward, the family's blogland names will be:

Wife: Doc
Son: Cheeks

What is the reasoning behind these names you ask? Well - the wife loves her Dr. Pepper. She cannot live without it. Should she be stranded on an island with only one thing to bring, I truly believe she'd bring a lifetime supply of Doctor Pepper! My son...well...he is all cheeks....always has been....and I hope always will be! You can see him smiling from behind because his cheeks are so big. I eat those cheeks daily :)

So along with the new look of the blog, I am going to make a commitment to blog at LEAST every other day. I am thinking of this blog as a way to look back on my life with my son. He is only 8 1/2 months old, and it is already very neat to look back and read things from when we were conceiving, pregnant, and when he was first born. I want to make sure I have lots of stories to look back on.

So while I am not sure if anyone out in blogland is reading this, if so, I hope you enjoy the new revamp of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment