Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mommy Instinct

So today we took Cheeks to our pediatrician's urgent care. I love our pediatrician's office - they have a nurse practitioner in the office until 9pm on Weekdays and from 12-9pm on weekends and holidays. So we utilized her services and brought Cheeks in for a bout of diarrhea, not wanting to eat, ear pulling, and a slight cough. Mommy instinct before we went - teething. Nurse practitioner's diagnosis - a stomach bug and.....*drum roll*...TEETHING! I was worried he may have had an ear infection because of the ear pulling, but nope - my instincts were right - his two top teeth are pushing to come in. It's causing his gums to hurt - hence the ear pulling. I can't wait for those two boogers to pop through so my baby isn't in pain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment