Friday, November 19, 2010

A New Favorite Past Time

Cheeks is growing up. This week, we put away the infant tub. The one that he started off in with a sling to hold his little body. Then graduated to the slanty side of the infant tub. Recently, he moved onto the older baby side of the tub...the side that allows him to sit straight up on his own. This week, that tub went away. My baby is no longer an infant. My baby is going to be one in less than 4 months! My baby has a new favorite activity - playing with his toys in the big boy tub!

4 comments:

  1. look at him!! He is sooo cute! I can see how he got his nickname, those cheeks are adorable!! I saw that you commented on Laurie's blog, so I figured I'd check you out... =) I love the blog background by the way. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! Yours is adorable as well - a blondie like ours :)

    ReplyDelete