Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 7 – What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you have children, what are their favorites?

Dear Cheeks -

Your mommy LOOOOVES to eat!  I'm actually working on getting healthy now for you, so my favorites aren't always able to be had.  For breakfast, I love cheesy eggs with crisp bacon.  Normally though, I have oatmeal and a banana, or an alternative bagel and a banana.  Lunch is usually a sandwich (lately turkey, tomato, and coleslaw).  My favorite dinner would probably have to be an ooey gooey cheesy cheesy pizza.  That is a once in a while treat though lately.  Dinner is always different for us - tonight we are having baked chicken, cous cous, and a veggie!

You on the other hand sir, you are not an eater.  Your mama and I tried everything to make you enjoy all types of food.  But you sure don't!!  You like to have the same things with a treat mixed in every now and then.  You love eggs and bananas for breakfast.  Sometimes you have oatmeal and a banana.  On special occassions your mama or I bake you blueberry muffins - which you devour!!  For lunch, you either eat Gerber Spinach and Cheese Ravioli or a Lunchable Pizza.  Dinners lately have been quesadillas.  It's the only way we can get you to eat meat!!  We put cheese and either ground beef or chicken in the quesadilla - you gobble it up.  Notice veggies aren't a main staple in your diet (unless I hide them in your food - which I am known to do often). 

I'm hoping as you grow up, your tastes will change and you will try more things.  Until then, eggs, ravioli, pizza, and quesadillas it will be!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment