Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 -Describe your high school self. What extracurricular activities, if any, did you participate in during high school?

Dear Cheeks -

Believe it or not, your old mommy was once a young, sprite teenager in high school.  I started off high school rather shy (much as you are now), but came out of my shell once I got extremely involved in dance.  I ate, slept, and breathed dance.  I was on the dance team and loved to perform.  I even danced in Superbowl XXIX!  (I was too young to audition for the 1/2 Time show, so I auditioned for and made it into the Pregame show!)  It brought my out of my shell quite a bit.  My favorite form of dance was/is lyrical.  It tells such a great story with the dancer's body alone.  I can't wait to see what activities you get involved in.  I always used to joke and say boy or girl, my child will be a ballet dancer.  Well that may be true one day, but only if you want to be one.  That is the joy of growing up - you can do/experience any activities you want to!  I know whatever you do, you will be great in.  Your determination as a 15 month old is proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment