Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1 – Provide a picture of the space where you normally blog

Since this blog is meant to be a record for my son when he grows up, I thought I would answer these questions in letter format.  I'm mixing it up a bit!

Dear Cheeks -


I seem to be following suit with other bloggers who seem to do most of their blogging at work.  This is the easiest time.  I can whip out an entry during a call that I am a silent party to, or during a lunch break.  Blogging at home seems impossible at times with you running around the house and discovering new things to play with daily.  Don't worry - I am not complaining - when I am home, I prefer nothing more than to play with you and enjoy every bit of you.  So work it is.  Here is a picture of my desk in my office:


On my desk you can see evidence of my love for coffee (two coffee cups!)  I have pictures of you all over my office - they keep me going when the days get tough.  This area is my "peaceful area".  I love the saying "Live, Laugh, Love".  It's the first thing I see when I come into my office.  It keeps me light hearted through out the day!


Those are words you should live by - Live....Laugh.....Love.  If you do those three things, you are bound to lead a life of happiness.  I plan to make sure your childhood is full of all three.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment