Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year

Well our 2011 has started off with a family full of sickies. Cheeks started off with a bad cold - runny/stuffy nose, chesty cough, 101 degree fever. I followed shortly after with a stomach bug, and Doc woke up this morning with Cheeks' illness. And now low and behold, my stomach is feeling slightly better, but I am coming down with Cheeks' illness too! My thought is that we are getting all of our yuckiness out at the beginning of the year :)

Cheeks is lying in his crib now - he only napped for 30 minutes, but as long as he is not crying, I'm leaving him up there with hopes that he will fall asleep again and get more rest - which is what he needs.

In the midst of all of this - our boy keeps that huge grin on his face...I love him so much!

And I'll end on a happier note - HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY CHEEKS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment