Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Things I Don't Want to Forget About Cheeks

1. When he gets tired, he holds his ears, or plays with mine/his mama's ears.

2. When he laughs, he gets the hiccups (just like I did when I was young).

3. He loves his cars and trucks.

4. When I come home from work, no matter how cranky he is, I always get a huge smile.

5. At 9 1/2 months old, he LOVES peek-a-boo.

6. I swear he has said the word book on several occasions - but it could just be him babbling.

7. He gets overly excited when he sees grandma in the box. (The laptop).

8. He is not a fan of getting his nails cut or of having his boogies removed.

9. He gets SO excited and proud when he does something new (i.e. pulling himself up to a stand).

10. When his mama puts him to sleep holding him, they fit perfectly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment