Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend!!

I so look forward to my weekends. Even though sometimes they are more exhausting than my weekdays, they mean family-time. And I love family time. Sometimes we spend the weekend at home, and around town running errands. Other times, we go to Disney World for the day! (One of the perks of living in the Orlando area). No matter what we do though, it is a full two days and nights with my wife and son.

This weekend's agenda - hanging around the house, running errands, and possibly looking at a couple of rental properties. We are going to have to move eventually to accommodate our growing family as time goes on. I figure it's never too early to start perusing. The sad part is that we are going to have to find homes for some of our animals. Right now, we have 4 cats and a dog. No one is going to rent to us with that brood - so homes we will have to find. This makes me sad - but I know that having that many pets AND a baby makes it difficult to give them the attention they need. I will be happy knowing that they are going to loving homes - the hard part - finding those homes. I know we will though - just need to expend the energy to do so. And that is what weekends are for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment