Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mr. Fussy Pants

For the past few days, Cheeks has been overly fussy. Sometimes I feel like he isn't even as smiley as he was a few weeks ago. I think he's just going through a phase/growth spurt/teething/testing his mommies period. I'm hoping these two top teeth pop through and he returns to his normal self.

On happier news, we have a development in Cheeks-World! He has officially pulled himself up in the crib. Doc called me at work today to tell me Cheeks stood up twice! Of course he was SO proud of himself and gave a huge grin both times that he accomplished his feat. Tonight, Doc and I are lowering the crib when I get back from my hair appointment.

I'm constantly pulling my hair back because I just don't want to deal with it. Tonight, I shall chop off a few inches and get my roots fixed up. I really hope Cheeks isn't too fussy for Doc while I'm out. I'll be at work all day, then go straight to my hair appointment, then home - probably won't get home until 8 or so. I don't know why, but I feel bad about that. I feel like taking time for me isn't fair to Cheeks and Doc because I am constantly at work. I just don't know when else to go get my hair cut/colored with us leaving for Ohio in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment