Monday, December 13, 2010

Cheeks' Fussiness and Upcoming Trip

Cheeks has been quite fussy the past few days. I'm hoping that it's just a phase and maybe his top teeth are coming through. I hope it is short-lived because we are going on our first plane ride with him on Thursday evening up to Ohio to visit Doc's family. Words cannot express how nervous I am about how this plane thing is going to play out - especially if Cheeks is cranky.

I'm trying to plan it as much as possible - but I don't even know where to begin planning. I guess it is more hoping than anything. I am hoping he isn't cranky. I am hoping he sleeps on the plane. I am hoping it's not ridiculously cramped on the plane. I am hoping that TSA doesn't molest me. I am hoping that we can pack everything in as little bags as possible. And I am hoping that TSA doesn't give us any issues with the formula! I need to research to see if the airport has a children's play area - that would tire him out to crawl around in there. But it could also get him sick. OY. I just need to get my lists together and go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment