Friday, October 1, 2010

In sickness and humidifiers

My little man is sick with a horrible cold. I feel so bad - I hate that I can't do anything to make it go away. During the day, he continues to smile as snot runs down his little face. At night though, the smiles go away as he tries to fall to sleep but can't because he can't breathe and suck on his paci at the same time!

Thankfully, neighbor-friend A lent us her humidifier last night. I really wasn't sure what those did - and still am not sure I know - but I do know that it helped him to sleep through the night last night! So humidifier - to you I say thanks.

B used to be fascinated by the boogie ball. He would open his mouth every time he saw it and try to eat it. Now - when the boogie ball comes, he turns his head and gets frustrated that he can't get away from it fast enough! Hopefully, this cold does not scar him from the boogie ball.

I'm not sure who, if anyone, is reading this blog. But if you are out there - please please please post some advise on anything to help a 7 month old baby with a cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment