Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Milestones upon Milestones

So shortly after I wrote that last post, B started army crawling!! It seems like he is doing new things daily. He's been army crawling for a bit now. Yesterday, I was in his bathroom warming up a bottle. I look down...and there is a little smiling face staring up at me from the bathroom floor. He army crawled after me into the bathroom!

Just last night, he started the beginning stages of pulling himself up to a standing position. He grabs my shirt...and pushes his legs...and bam...he is standing. Time is just flying by...and I am soaking up every minute I get of it.

I am going through a phase right now where I am hating leaving him and going to work. At least he is home with his Mama...but I can't help but be jealous at times. I don't want to miss anything. I just love this boy so much I hate being away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment