Monday, September 27, 2010

Kindermusik and Smiles

Being a full time working out of the home mom, I struggle to find mommy and me type classes I can do with B. It always seems like the classes are predominantly on weekday mornings - when I am required to be in the office (rather than with my boy:( ) I digress. I found this place called Amaya Papaya in Cassleberry. They offer Kindermusik playdates once a month...at NIGHT!!! The class was tonight from 6:30 - 7:15. Perfect - gave me time to come home, scarf down dinner, and off we went!

B LOVED it. We sang songs, we danced, we swayed, we played with instruments, and B just had a perpetual grin on his face. I cannot wait to bond like this again with him next month.

I highly recommend these classes/playdates for anyone with a young child. The flexibility of time is fantastic - and the children love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment