Monday, October 11, 2010

Just over 7 months

Dear Son -

You are becoming such a big boy so quickly!! You are just over 7 months now. You are eating foods of all sorts - peaches, bananas, applesauce, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, green beans, and oatmeal!! At this point, you have yet to meet a food you dislike.

You also love storytime - always have. I read you a few books every night. Your favorite is Goodnight Moon. Just last night, you started helping me turn the pages!!! I was so excited that you made yet another accomplishment. I am full of nothing but proudness for you.

Every night, you go to sleep with your Nan (your sock monkey). Once you fall asleep, you stay asleep! It is wonderful :) However, you still hate to nap most days. We will work on that my boy, we will work on that :)

You love your puppy and your kitties. So far, they love you too. We shall see what happens once you start really pulling at all of them!

The past 7 months have been wonderful. I can't wait to see what the next 7 bring :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment