Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our afternoon plans and other ramblings

I am very excited to get out of work today. Once I am off work, Cheeks and I are going to the library to get a couple of new books to read, the park to run around and expell energy, and the store to pick up some American cheese! It should be a funfilled afternoon of mommy and son bonding time.

I love that my job offers the flexibility to work from home because it affords me the ability to have afternoons like this. At 4:15 my computer shuts down and it is pure Cheeks time. I crave that and am lucky that we have that ability.

On another note, I am in the process of switching this blog over to WordPress. I really like the ability to password protect some posts, and that is my main driver to move over there. I think I'm also going to change around the name of the blog
(again) because I'm always up for a change!

I will post the new link as soon as I have the other site up and running (shouldn't be too much longer).

No comments:

Post a Comment