Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Tired

Mr. Cheeks has decided that he will wake up nightly between 3 and 5am. He had always been a good sleeper - since about 10 weeks old. I think at first he started waking up because he was cutting FOUR teeth at once. Now, the teeth have cut, and he is still waking up. I now believe it has become habit. I had been giving in and giving Cheeks a bottle when he'd wake up...and now we are paying for it. Last night, I decided enough is enough. I officially let him CIO. 20 minutes later, the boy was fast asleep, and I was back off to dreamland. He didn't wake up until 8 am! Here is to hoping tonight is a bit easier. We are going to continue to CIO until he is back to his normal sleep pattern of sleeping through the night!

In other news, as some may know, Cheeks is an avid car/truck lover. Anything with wheels he LOVES. So last night, Doc and I purchased our boy a Little Tykes Cozy Coupe. He was so excited - he wouldn't get out of it!



This morning he woke up and went straight for his car. I can't wait to take him outside this afternoon to cruise around :)

1 comment:

  1. Awh he is SO stinkin cute! The cio method is so hard to do but man does it work!

    ReplyDelete