Monday, March 28, 2011

Away from home

I am in Puerto Rico right now for work. It's the third time I have travelled since Cheeks has been born. It was VERY hard for me to leave him the first time (at about 5 months), hard for me to leave the second time, and it's been the HARDEST for me to leave this time. Since the last time I travelled, he has developed such a unique and adorable personality. I have developed such a bond with him, and I hate being away.

I found out we get free WiFi at the hotel, so Doc is going to install Facetime on the computer at home and we are going to video chat tomorrow after work. I cannot wait!! I wonder if he realizes that I am not there - or if he has no concept of the amount of time I've been gone. Luckily, this is a short trip - I will be back on Wednesday night.

OK - while I want to blog more right now, I have to go get prepared for tomorrow's meeting. Too bad it can't just be a power point presentation on Cheeks - I'd ace that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Awhh try to enjoy the break! Puerto Rico?! Seriously, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Unfortunately, I only had time to work there :( One of these days we will take a vacation to the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete