Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disney Play Date!

One of the excellent things about living in Central Florida is that we are so close to a children's wonderland - Walt Disney World. On Monday, 2/7, my friend A invited Doc, Cheeks, and I to join her playgroup at a play date at the Magic Kingdom. Of course we jumped to go! Cheeks enjoyed it well enough. Including Doc, Cheeks, and me, there were 10 mommies and 13 kids. A huge group to go to Disney, but oh so much fun!

The best part of the day to me was when we got home. Cheeks isn't yet walking, and he obviously couldn't crawl around the park, so he was relegated to his stroller for most of the day. Now Cheeks is not one to be confined! He needs his freedom to move and stretch and play. When we got home, he was SO excited to be free. He found his Chuck the Dumptruck (his favorite toy at the moment) and kept saying "AHHHHH" with a huge grin on his face. I wish I would have videotaped it - definitely a moment to remember :) I don't think Cheeks is ever going to get rid of Chuck - I can see him holding on to it for his children because he loves it so much. My child is a truck man!

No comments:

Post a Comment