Thursday, February 24, 2011

8 more days

A year ago I was crying almost everyday because I was still pregnant. I HATED being pregnant. I was going through hell with a midwife who kept hemming and hawing daily about whether or not to induce me. Finally, after two weeks of that, I switched to an OB in the office who induced me 8 days from today last year.

One year later, I am no longer crying everyday. I come home from work to be greeted with the biggest of smiles from my two-tooth baby. We crawl on the floor together and play with his favorite Mickey Mouse basketball together. I get hugs and every so often, a kiss from my son. Those 9 months of pregnancy sure were worth the outcome almost a year later.

I cannot believe Cheeks is going to be 1 year old a week from tomorrow - where in the world has the year gone??





1 comment:

  1. Awh he's so cute! It goes way too fast! My son is 7 and it feels like I was just pregnant with him :/

    ReplyDelete