Thursday, March 4, 2010

Countdown - 1 hour

Well this is it. It's been a few days since my last blog, and a lot has happened. After the midwife changed her mind TWICE on us regarding induction, we switched to a different doctor in the practice. The result - we are being induced this morning (March 4, 2010) at 6:00 am. I am a bit nervous, a lot excited, and 100% ready. I had a hard time getting sleep last night (although J said I was snoring quite a bit). Amazingly, I am wide awake and rearing to go. We are going to stop at Dunkin Donuts on the way to get a nice bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee before our big day. I never thought this day would come, but we are going to finally meet our boy today. Here is to a quick, easy, and eventless labor and delivery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment