Monday, December 14, 2009

Almost 29 Weeks and Blurry

So the past few days, my vision has been horrendous. Things either look blurry or out of focus or just long/distorted. I called up the midwife today and she recommended I get an appointment with my Optometrist today. So I am now waiting to head over there to see what in the hell is going on with the eyes of mine. I'm hoping that the pregnancy has just changed my prescription - it's just so odd how it happened so suddenly. I'll provide an update after the appointment later.

Other than that, things are status quo. I'm in the third trimester - very uncomfortable - sometimes feel like I have a bowling ball in my crotch. But all in all believe things are going well. I feel Bryson move quite often - which is reassuring. I just can't wait to meet him. Little by little we are getting things done around the house. Kitchen has been cleaned and a spot has been made for bottles/breast feeding materials. The crib and changing table have been put together and our rocking chair has come in. We got the gate up in the cats room - and realized we need professional help in installing a gate on the stairs. The last thing we want is shoddy work done on the stair baby gate - to me, that is the most important one as it is the one that keeps Mr. B safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment