Friday, June 19, 2009

Half Way There!

Today marks the halfway point of the 2ww. 7 dpiui and 7 more to go until the official bloodwork pregnancy test. I personally want to cave and take one on Sunday (Father's day - I thought our dad's would enjoy a BFP) but I don't think J will be OK with that. I'm going to ask what she thinks though. Poor thing went to the dentist today and isn't feeling too good at the moment!

And here go the symptoms:

A massive amount of hearburn.
Slight cramping on and off - mostly off.
Extremely conjested (I think this may be from a cold).
Feeling fat - would like to think this is bloating - as that would be another symptom - but I will go ahead and say it is truly due to the fact that I overate b/c I was bored at work today).

And there you have it - my positive thinking has declined a bit and I'm starting to think I shouldn't be so excited. Off to shower away my negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment